Friday, July 7, 2017

Berryloupe Juice Recipe

Another great fruit mix...I needed my intake of fruits today so I started to mix some of these fabulous fruits and came out with a new flavor. Using fruit really is not brainier just mix different types of fruits to get different types of mixes. Just use as many as you like, there is really no measurements use as many or as little as you think is good for your taste. This one I gave the name of Berryloupe. Hope you like it, leave any comments and I would answer as best as I can.





Serves
2
Preparation time
15m
Cooking time
Instant
Difficulty
0

Ingredients
  • Pineapple
  • Blueberries
  • Blackberries
  • Cantaloupe
  • Mango
  • Grapes
  • Coconut water
  • Pear juice from can
  • Chia seeds
  • Flax seeds
Preparation
Simply mix everything in a blender or a juicer. Make sure to take the skin off the fruits. If you use a blender press "Liquefy" first then add ice cubes press "ice crush" for a while until everything blends together and it has a consistency as juice.

Sabroso + Delicious,

No comments:

Post a Comment