Sunday, November 12, 2017

Healthy Home Fries

Everything started when I visited this place for the first time back in 1999. While on my job break I looked at the menu and saw home fries. I wanted to try them and that's when I witnessed the cooker making these amazing potatoes and boy they were amazing! He said to me; "you have one-minute pay close attention on how I do this, it is very easy, you can do it yourself." And here I am sharing this one with all of you. One more thing I decided to use olive oil for a healthy touch, also the potatoes can be cook with the skin on since the news was talking about pesticides I decided to cook them without the skin but they are always good either way. Enjoy!





Serves
4
Preparation time
20m
Cooking time
15m
Difficulty
2

Ingredients
  • 4 Potatoes
  • 1 Onion
  • 1 Tsp Oregano
  • 1/2 Tsp Olive oil
  • 1 Garlic glove
  • 2 Tsp Parsley
  • 3 Tsp Paprika
Preparation
Start by preparing the potatoes, cut them in small pieces. Boiled the potatoes not too much just to have them a little softer. Do not leave the potatoes too long or it will become mash potatoes instead. Once the potatoes are a little softer, drained the water. In a pan add the olive oil, onions, sazon, and garlic glove. Once the onions are soft add the paprika, and oregano. Mix with a spatula and then add the potatoes, paprika, and parsley. Mix all ingredients in medium heat until everything is well integrated. Always pay attention to the fire so the potatoes won't burned and add more olive oil if the potatoes are too dry.

Sabroso + Delicious,

No comments:

Post a Comment