Friday, June 3, 2016

Juice Recipe Berrielicious

OK, so here it is. I decided to change my eating habits a little bit about a week ago I put myself to the test and ate during the entire day and pay attention to the vegetables and fruits that I consumed at the end of the day I counted back the times I ate vegetables and for my own amazement I did not consumed any vegetables during the entire day. Basically I skip any or all of these essentials nutrients. I figure out that if I do start changing a little bit the way I consume fruits and vegetables I knew that my health will improve. It has been almost four days taking fruits and greens. The green vegetables are not my favorite to tell you the truth but I am trying really hard to eat them at least three times a day. So, here it is one of my mixing do it yourself recipes. I just mix everything without measuring quantities (that's how I roll). Just use the amounts that you think it will work out better for you.




Serves
2
Preparation time
15m
Cooking time
Instant
Difficulty
0

Ingredients
  • Pineapple
  • Blueberries
  • Blackberries
  • Raspberries
  • Lemon juice
  • Strawberries
  • Banana
  • Mango
  • Mandarin Oranges
  • Flax seeds
Preparation
Simply mix everything in a blender or a juicer. Make sure to take the skin off the fruits. If you use a blender press "Liquefy" first then add ice cubes press "ice crush" for a while until everything blends together. To do a smoothie like instead, it can be prepared using strawberry (or other flavor) powder mix.

Sabroso + Delicious,





I watched a documentary about cancer, and juicing. Go to (www.fatsickandnearlydead.com and www.thetruthaboutcancer.com) to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment